Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing template image

Hi all,

I have loaded the template that I want to use which is one of the animal ones, however I would like to change the picture of the dog that is on it, can that be done and if so how?

Also I would like to make the heading text of my business name larger and a different font, There dosen't seem to be anything in the Templete area to do either of the above.

All help greatly appreciated but could you please keep your answers in the KISS format as I am a real novice and have no understanding about computor talk .

Thanks
    Sharon
    Desaran Siberian Huskies
    Queensland, Australia
    www.desaransiberians.com

Re: changing template image

I think I know the template you mean. I'd like to change the doggy pic to something else, but I don't think it's possible. Sorry I can't help, but I'll be watching this post with interest.
    Mr. MindYerBeak, at your service
    http//laycentral.co.uk

Comment

Yes you can change this. You have to EDIT the template files. There are several dozen posts on editing the templates. If you have the newer cpanel and have the html editor you can remove this image and replace it with something else.

you can download the template folder.. edit the files and reup it.

There is a pdf download about how to create/customize soho templates in the soho template manager upper right hand corner in text.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Im trying to do this and not sure how to download the template...?

Can anyone help? I have pictures of fish on the template and would prefer them to not be there!

Help...

Thanks

Comment

Anyone Help me with this?

Comment

Working...
          X