Church membership....lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church membership....lol

A young couple wanted to join their local church, the pastor told them, "We have a special requirement for new member couples. You must abstain from sex for
    one whole month"

The couple agreed, but after two-and-a-half weeks returned to the Church. When the Pastor ushered them into his office, the wife was crying and the husband was obviously very depressed. "You are back so soon...Is there a problem?" the pastor inquired. "We are terribly ashamed to admit that we did not manage to abstain from sex for the required month". The young man replied sadly.

The pastor asked him what happened.

"Well, the first week was difficult......However, we managed to abstain through sheer willpower. The second week was terrible, but with the use of prayer, we managed to abstain. However, the third week was unbearable. We tried cold showers, prayer, reading from the Bible...anything to keep our minds off Carnal Thoughts".

"One afternoon my wife reached for a can of paint and dropped it. When she bent over to pick it up, I was overcome with lust and I just had my way with her right then and there. It was lustful, loud, passionate sex. It lasted for over an hour and when we were done we were both drenched in sweat," admitted the man, shamefacedly.

The pastor lowered his head and said sternly, "You understand this means you will not be welcome in our church".

''We know" said the young man, hanging his head, "We're
    not welcome at Builders Warehouse either"

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Church membership....lol

hahaha

Comment

LOL... another goodun!
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Lolololol
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Doesn't sound like a church I would want to be part of anyway......young married couple having to refrain for a month???.....sounds more like a church for old married couples...... Does hallway sex count (saying f*** you as you pass each other)?!?
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

LOL. Love the twist at the end.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Very funny lol....
              Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
              X