Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing problems!

Hi,

I hope that someone can help me as i have been trying to do this for over a week now and it is driving me crazy!

I recently transfered my exisiting domain from ********s to vodahost due to the wonderfull program that is bluvoda.

Now i have redesigned and published my home page in bluvoda.
    1. i have saved it as index.bvp
    2.i have uploaded it to my server 208.43.222.132
    3. and have published it to the public_html folder.
    4. i have created a sitemap generator.

Everything looks fine as it says it has successfully published but when i type it in my internet browser or search for it in google all i can find is my old webpages that i designed in ********s.

I have gone through all the tutorials and related forum posts but it still aint working! my domain is http://www.inspirationalsolutions-nlp.co.uk/

help!

jack

Re: publishing problems!

Hi there ... I am wondering if you have you changed the name servers for this domain with your domain registrar???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ah no, i thought i could just transfer it over when i signed up to vodahost,.....how do i change the name servers? sounds like a stupid question but do you mean i need to go back to the people i orginally created my domain name with?

thanks

Comment

brilliant many thanks for your help, i have now gone into my old provider and changed my name servers so hopefully in 72 hours i should be up and running!

they do say my domain name is registered with them and will run out in 2010, has this been transferred to vodahost now? or would i still have to keep renewing it with my old provider?

once again many thanks!

Comment

you are more than welcome .. I am glad you have this sorted ..

your web hosting is with voda host .. but your domain is still with the original domain provider ... so in 2010 this is who you would renew your domain with .. alternatively, you can transfer this domain to voda host and then you have the entire web hosting and domain renewals in one place .. it's your choice ... no hurries or worries .. transferring your domain to voda host is another process and ccan be done very quickly as well providing you respond to the email you will receive to approve of the domain transfer ..

p.s.

you should be up and running much quicker than that .. unless you just ordered your hosting acccount ... your domain servers should change within 24 hrs .. and most times momentarily ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Brilliant, thanks alot!

Comment

You're welcome!! Have a great day!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X