File Uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Uploads

Hello Everyone, I'm writing today because I'm confused. I've got a file upload for photos and music on my new web page.When I preview the page and try to upload a photo, I only get text file name. ( Not a photo) Is that because it's not published? I am hoping to publish my pages tomorrow and just want to know everything is going to work right. Thanks (mothphot**dvd.com) Jo

Re: File Uploads

your question doesnt make sense. you build a page with text, images etc.... then you can preview the page which will show you how the page looks, if you like what you see, then you publish it. not sure what you are trying to describe. perhaps try again. sorry.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi, What's happening is I've had problems with the pages I pulblished so I decided to start over. I'm waiting for the support team to reset my account. So my first question was will I be able to view photos submitted to my site once I publish.

Comment

I am still confused....or maybe you are. I assume you mean you created a form or a file upload link, the thing is no one can add content to your site but you (or anyone you give all your login details to) and the file upload is supposed to be sent to you via your email. So you will have to specify where the files are being sent to, ie: your email address.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

i need my soholaunch account reset can anyone help me?

Comment

Thanks I understand.Sorry I've cofused you. But I was confused too. I have done what you said, about linking the form file to my email. I was mistaken when I thought I could see the photos in preview.my mistake. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by khmomm2@sbcglobal.net View Post
              i need my soholaunch account reset can anyone help me?

khmomm2,

Be nice.

Cant you see everybody are trying to make head or tail of her problem which is not sorted out as yet.

If you have a problem, start your own Post and do not gate crash and intrude
              yourself into some other peoples thread.
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi jocostille,

What ever Photos you publish with BlueVoda can be viewed without any problem.

You can preview them before publishing.

Make sure your images are Jpeg, jpg or Gif.

I have published more than a thousand photos on my site.
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Zuriatman, she was trying to see photos people upload, directly on her site, not photos she added.
                  Reguards
                  Ed
                  www.dsondesigns.com
                  www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                  www.300hitter.com
                  www.bigjk.net
                  How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Ooops! sorry Jocostille.

Any photo uploaded to your website should be able to be viewed for as
                    long as there is a hyperlink to the photo.

I cant find your house if I dont know your house number and street address.

Unless the upload is using a software or scripts which does everything for you automatically.

If it was uploaded into a holding folder in your cPanel then you will have to add a hyperlink to the photo manually from a source page or landing portal or you index page or any page.

That's how it works I think.
                    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                    State of Johor.

Comment

Working...
                    X