X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foreign language browser tab text

My website is:
    www.truepathtogod.org
    It is in the Punjabi language of India. The goal is to have the entire site in only Punjabi. I don't speak it myself, but am depending on others to give me the necessary text pre-typed.

My question is how do I get the tabs on the browser itself to display in the Punjabi language? The page itself has this font set as default. However when you try to enter Punjabi text as the page title under page properties, it does not display in Punjabi. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks.

Re: foreign language browser tab text

Another question - when I view the website with my firefox browser, it displays the page in Punjabi. But others have told me when they load it via their browser, it looks like gobbelty gook. how can this be?

Comment

Publishing the text box as image helps, but then I can no longer hyperlink an individual line in the text box to lead the viewer to the next page. Any buttons available that are small and could be lined up next to the image of the text?

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by GuestABFR View Post
        Another question - when I view the website with my firefox browser, it displays the page in Punjabi. But others have told me when they load it via their browser, it looks like gobbelty gook. how can this be?

I have just viewed your webpage with Internet Explorer and I can view
        your punjabi text with the exception of the menu.

There are various types of menu on the lower toolbar of Blue Voda, try out the different ones and see what happens.

To create a hyperlink over text images, use the shape tool on the top toolbar.

Drag a rectangular shape and cover the text images, then goto shape properties and select "Transparent", set the border to 1 and select the same color as your background.

Last, highlight the transparent shape and select the "Hyperlink" icon,
        then enter the full address in the space provided.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi
          You can write a text in punjabi in microsoft word, highlight and copy (Ctrl +C) punjabi text then paste (Ctrl+V) in your website page.

Comment

Working...
          X