This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Question

I used to have links to outside websites to display more information about my product.

I recently made my own "spec page" for each item, and only some of the new pages are publishing correctly.

You can see it on my website (signature), the first 5 tv brands still have the old link, and the last few have it the way it should be (I started from the bottom up if that makes a difference).

Its just these specific pages, I tested it with other pages (faq page, and contact page) to see how long it really took between publishing it and it actually being live. Other test pages showed up live on the website right away. While these other pages still are not live 12hrs after publishing.

I checked all hyperlinks, and page names, everything is what it is supposed to be. I even re-published everything about 3 hours ago, and still nothing.

Any Ideas??
    Tampa's TVs
    sigpic

Re: Problem Publishing

I have no idea.. but if you mean those brand name things? They all worked for me and all were on your site. Most likely your cache was full, o r you were viewing the cached pages from your browser history.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Problem Question

Oh, ok, thats good to hear.

Yup, just cleared my cache and they work fine now.

I didn't even think of that.

THANKS!
      Tampa's TVs
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X