Curious about frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about frames

I was just reading an article that said frames are not good to use on your website if you are trying to get a good ranking. It said many people will land on the content page that does not have your menu etc.. on the page. I get that.

So my site is 800x600 because bluevoda pages are absolute. If I go bigger people miss things. I had a women contact me who could not see my menu when I had it set to 1000 wide. She had no idea how to navigate my site.

What are the options to have lots of content and not frames?

Re: Curious about frames

You can just put a footer on the bottom of your pages with a link to your homepage w/ the menu

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

OK - Now I just had two people contact me through my Yahoo 360 page saying they can not see any images in my shop. I can see them fine. What prevents the images from showing up. Is there some way to make sure this will not happen. I do not know how many people are actually seeing my product! UGH

Comment

Originally posted by TwelveBeads
        OK - Now I just had two people contact me through my Yahoo 360 page saying they can not see any images in my shop. I can see them fine. What prevents the images from showing up. Is there some way to make sure this will not happen. I do not know how many people are actually seeing my product! UGH
        Some browsers don't support inline frames or are not configured to show them. In both cases is their problem. Ask them what browser the work with.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X