Website Background images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Background images

I made my own background in Photoshop to a size of 800W x 600H pixels. When I create a new page then right clicked on that page to insert the backgound, I first made sure the page size matches my image and then checked the Center in Browser box and hit OK. It created the background; but the only problem is the background repeats. In otherwords, my original background has four stones across the horizontal plane and when the background is inserted there are now six stones on the horizontal plane. It also shows up this way when I preview it in the browser. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Website Background images

I think I asnswered my own question but I still don't understand why it's dong this. When I insert the background using the rollover tool it does not rollover the image, but when I insert the background the way the tutorial shows, I do get the background rollover. Why?

Comment

Re: Website Background images

The problem you are having is that you are calling your template a background.
      When in fact it is not a background at all. Please add your template to your
      page as you would any image.

Use the insert image feature, not the insert background feature.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X