Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Hello

Hi there!
    I am the new kid on the block (not of singing fame). I got an E-mail from Brad to introduce myself. It broke my reverie and intense focus on my web page I am working up, as a mock-up for a friend, a web page for him to view tomorrow morning. I have the face page done, but I am trying to figure out in which manner I can get it printed out, or more desirably, how I can put it on PDF, or MS Word Doc so that I can E-mail it to him. I am trying various search key words, but so far to no avail. Any ideas? Other than that pressing matter, hello and I simply love the potential that VB, SohoLaunch, etc. offers to the individuals to afford some form of income while doing what one loves to do, namely design design design and play on the 'puter while doing so, LOL. Warm regards to everyone...
    John

Re: A Quick Hello

DOH! I forgot to mention that I have not yet purchased VB, but I will as soon as the Baht rolls in. I am in Pattaya, Thailand working on the free download version. I am hoping that the pre-published work, that I am staring at longingly on my VB.exe, can be converted to a documentable form that can be E-mailed simply as a picture for reference viewing by a 3rd party from their 'puter. Sorry for not being too clear on that initial post. Regards...
    John
    As the Thai people say, "Sawat-dee kiss-ma, an Sawat-dee pi-my" (Happy New Year).

Comment

Re: A Quick Hello

You could preview the page and print screen it to a word doc, then he could at least see what you have done.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
      X