Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'connection to the server has been reset'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'connection to the server has been reset'.

Hi, I have a problem when trying to publish a couple of pages, after sometime 'connection to the server has been reset' error massage appears. I have published similar pages before without much trouble. Please help!

Re: 'connection to the server has been reset'.

Hi, double check your in your publishing box that the ip number/name/ & password are all correct. If still no good, you will need to pop in a support ticket.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanx Chris, I got help from customer support, and they said that "97% of the time this can be attributed to the windows XP firewall, and/or due to a secondary firewall from Norton or MacAfee". So they asked me to add BlueVoda to my safe programs List. I did that and the problem was solved. Now my site www.yourneeds.org is in function.
      I must thank you Chris and Rick( on an earlier occasion) for helping me out. A special thank you is due to the customer support guys for promptly coming to my assistance. Without your help a novice like me would not have being able to have a website. VodaHost is the best!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comment

Merry Christmas Gish
        One thing....all your pages open in new windows, they should all open in the same window especially since you have full navagtion on every page. Users could have several windows open for your site at the same time, not good. In the link properties leave the target area empty to solve this.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Well done Gish. Good luck with the venture.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanx Ed, tips like that are very helpful b'cos this is a learning process for me.

Comment

Working...
            X