Finally working on web page again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally working on web page again

Hi there everyone - especially you long time members. I'm finally working on my moving on web site again. We are again traveling in Mexico so I'm going to be post new pages as we move along. I've been away for so long its like learning all over again. Couldn't figure out why my pictures didn't show - dah forgot to publish after adding them. talk about a newbie mistake.
    Will pop in from time to time as we have internet here in Mexico
    ann sirimarco
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: Finally working on web page again

Helloooooooooooo Ann .... nice to see you ... and great to hear you are "on the road again" ... will you be staying in Mexico for Christmas? I suppose running into snow along the way won't happen will it ... regardless of snow, travel safely and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas .. of course, we hope to her from you before that though! Take care!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Ann, nice to see you calling in. Good luck with the new trip. Spent a several months in Mexico quite a few years back with off road bikes. We was camping 5 out of the 7 days, then trying to find a hotel that would take us scruffs in for a clean up at weekends. LOL
      I see on the site you were thinking about going down the
      Baja side & presumably a ferry from C/S lucus?
      We was over there at about this time of year & worth remembering you quite often get that fog/mist come in off the sea for a few months at this time of year & every thing gets soaked until the sun burns it off around 10am.
      But we found as soon as we got over to the sea of Cortes, (Punta Arena) things where a lot better as the mountain/hills held back the morning mist.
      But the other good thing is the whales are also down there also at this time. (Well! the start of their season). We got to see the whales a few times, but was never as close as I would of liked.

Good luck with the trip & be safe.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

right now we are in Bahia de Kino on the east side of the Gulf of CA, about 60 east of Hermosillo- went the Baja route a couple of years ago. Prefer being on mainland Mexico. Will stay there until after New Years then ??? thinking about going over to the east coast of Mexico or maybe just the interior.
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Glad to hear you're going to be working on the website, Ann - good to see you here, also - even though I haven't been on here as much either :( - just not as much time in a day as I need anymore.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hey Ann,
            Good to see you on the road again. Still here in Tabasco if you need anything. Travel alot but no long trips, Costa Rica was my last trip, but will never drive it again.....
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi Ann, I know what you mean by forgetting...I do it all the time..
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
              X