New Account user name and password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account user name and password

Hello, my account is active as of 2/15/06, and I'm waiting for my domain to come up which i also ordered through VodaHost www.brucejoronte.com

The emailed login sheet i received has a user name already assigned which is associated with:
    Site Admin Username
    FTP Admin Username
    POP Mail Login
    Webmail Username
    Account Email Address (has my @brucejoronte.com after it)

The password that was assigned is associated with
    Site Admin password
    FtP Admin password
    POP Mail password
    Webmail password

I didn't really see anything that told me to change these, but I assume I should and was successful at changing the password. What about the user name? And what should that be changed to if I can change it ? Or will it change automatically?

Thank you for your help.
    Debbie

Re: New Account user name and password

Originally posted by dmk1
    Hello, my account is active as of 2/15/06, and I'm waiting for my domain to come up which i also ordered through VodaHost www.brucejoronte.com

The emailed login sheet i received has a user name already assigned which is associated with:
    Site Admin Username
    FTP Admin Username
    POP Mail Login
    Webmail Username
    Account Email Address (has my @brucejoronte.com after it)

The password that was assigned is associated with
    Site Admin password
    FtP Admin password
    POP Mail password
    Webmail password

I didn't really see anything that told me to change these, but I assume I should and was successful at changing the password. What about the user name? And what should that be changed to if I can change it ? Or will it change automatically?

Thank you for your help.
    Debbie
    Username cannot be changed. Remains the one assigned during signup
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: New Account user name and password

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X