Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook Express and Windows Mail - Share Pop3s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Express and Windows Mail - Share Pop3s?

Does anyone know if I can share our Pop3 server accounts on my Outlook Express and my wife's Windows Mail accounts and how to go about it?

I will much appreciate any insight.....
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Re: Outlook Express and Windows Mail - Share Pop3s?

If you're meaning bringing your wifes into yours and vice versa then yes as long as they are pop3. if this is what you mean let me know, if not can you explain a bit more.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yes, M'Lady, that's exactly what I mean. Is it as simple as configurung it on her Windows Mail pretty much the same as I have in Outlook and it will go to both places?

TY
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

yes very much the same, we have done much the same here.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you very much, Holly. Will give it a go then. I had a technician here for another reason and asked him to set it up for her and he didn't know how to do it, said it couldn't be done. I overlooked the obvious.

You're an angel.
          Ken

Comment

Working...
          X