X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating......lol

Cheating
    At a doctor's surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining of
    serious backache. The doctor examines him and asks him, "What the hell did you do to your back?

"The patient replies, "You know that I am a bouncer at a local night
    club? Well, yesterday morning I got home to my flat quite early and
    heard a noise in my bedroom.
    On entering I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife as my wife was lying naked in bed and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out of the building and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him. That's how I strained my back ".

The 2 nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor says, "My previous patient looked bad, but you look terrible. What the hell happened to you?

"The 2 nd patient replies, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now Doctor? Well yesterday morning was my first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge.

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients did. The doctor was shocked. Again he asks, "What the hell happened to you?"

"Well I was sitting in a fridge ............ !"

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Re: Cheating......lol

Good!!!!
    I'll bet the third ones bells were jingely.........
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
    X