Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone to all my friends here at voda please have a safe and healthy christmas I miss all of you.

Who's The Strongest?

A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man Around that they offered a standing $1,000 bet. The bar tender would Squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and then give the Lemon to a patron.

Anyone who could squeeze another drop of juice out would win the Money. Many people tried but nobody could do it.

One day a scrawny, little man came in, wearing thick glasses and a Polyester suit. He said in a squeaky voice, "I'd like to try the bet." After the laughter died down, the bartender grabbed a lemon and squeezed it. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man who clenched it in his small fist.

Soon the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as six drops of Juice fell into the glass. As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1,000 and asked the little man, "what do you do for a living?" The Little man replied with a winning smile, "I work for The IRS!"

To everyone who gave me suggestion about the connection problem I have tried them all, I am baffled about it. Time warner says when the sysem goes down the i s p may change and hopefully I can connect then. So when I see my neighbor's wireless goes on I try to visit.

Again have a safe and healthy Merry christmas.

sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: Merry Christmas

Hi Joe, Merry Christmas ... to you and your family too.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Merry Christmas Joe

We're happy to see you anytime you can get on, good luck in resolving the issue.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Happy Christmas Joe - hope to see you around more in 2009!
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Merry Christmas, Joe... good to see you when we can.
          Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Merry Christmas Joe!

I even miss you..lol

Did you put in a support ticket to see if vodahost has somehow added you to the firewall and is blocking your ip? The firewall thing is tricky and it happens..especially with alot of logins. And did you try the flush dns? from command prompt?

I will have some free time this weekend if you want to email me with a number to call. Its much easier to sit down and look at things with communication.. then try to figure them out here sporadically.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Merry Christmas Joe!

Comment

Working...
              X