Receiving mixed messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving mixed messages

I've downloaded the BlueVoda Site Builder, but I want to know if I can add a forum, blog and pictures, since the main focus of the site will be a forum. Perhaps someone can tell me if this is included in the Website Builder as a phpBB add on program along with my SQL.

I'm skeptical, because I see that your community forum is created with vBulletin.

Also, I see that templates are available. I would REALLY like to use one of them, but since I've seen the same template availability on other hosting sites, I really don't want to purchase the Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop programs the template info says that I need to edit the site.

So, in a nutshell, here's what I'm asking
    1) if I get a template, do I have to have the editing tools?

2) if I go with BlueVoda's "build a Website in 30 minutes," will I be able to attach a phpBB forum to it (with mySQL) and have this ability to attach a blog and photos, or will I have to buy vBulletin to start the online forum.

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions!

Mike Z

Re: Receiving mixed messages

Yes you can... phpBB Forum, blogs, shopping carts are all included.
    Please click the below....

http://www.vodahost.com/tut_phpbb.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Incredible - tutorials you can understand! Looks like I'm going to have to do this! Thanks much!

(Forums are just an incredible tool for building community. Thanks again!)

Comment

Still unclear, one of the questions was asking if he bought a template (e.g. from VHT) is everything in BV to change and configure it to your requirements or do you have to buy all these other packages like Macromedia, Photoshop, Dreamweaver etc or whether BV can do everything

Comment

Each template has its own requirements. When you click "Details" to view the templates details, it will outline everything you need for that particular template.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X