Animated Gif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Gif

Hi, I'm trying to upload an animated gif that i have designed, but having problems doing this.
    I have made the animation in serif draw, saved on my pc for web, use the add image icon in bluevoada build section, view it before i upload and all is ok. As soon as i upload it to the server and view it through the net, it isnt there.

Any help would be great.

Thanks Eamonn

www.noelac.com
    North Of England Lhasa Apso Club

Re: Animated Gif

will be there if you publish correctly, check using blueFTP

Comment

Tried loads of times, even on diffrent pages, and on a seperate page. Still Nothing :(

Comment

clean your cache or check like this www.yoursite.com/yourimage.gif

Comment

What do you mean cache. When i click on that link it brings up a page for a second and then it goes.
          Very new to web design but wanting to learn.

Thanks

Comment

your browser will save and load the old image of your site for some time, so to clean the old image from your browser you have to clean the cache of your browser or refresh your browser by pressing F5 many time.
            Please don't click the link i was giving above, www.yoursite.com/yourimage.gif is just an example. yoursite is your website name and yourimage is your image name . so try to check like this www.noelac.com/your image name.gif

Comment

Got you, thought it was a bit of a strange site, will try that, thanks for the help

Comment

Working...
              X