Linking my pages to the index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking my pages to the index

I am posting for the first time and so the questions may be dumb, but bear with me.
    I have created several pages with text and images. In order to link them from my index or home page do I have to separately use the hyperlink function on the images AND the text giving them both the same html name?
    Also, how do I ensure that the same navigation bar gets put on every page on the website without having to manually install the menu bar on each page??
    Thanks
    Sasha

Re: Linking my pages to the index

Q1. If you have used a navigation bar then one hyperlink should do it. If you are using seperate images with text overlayed then two hyperlinks would ensure that there are no 'lost' areas. That's if I understood the question!
    Q2. The easiest solution is to have your index page saved as a template then you can use the template to create each new page. Seeing as you've already created several pages try copying your nav bar and pasting it onto the new page - it worked for me in the early days. Hope that's helped.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Linking my pages to the index

Thanks Amanda. I'll try it out.
      Sasha

Comment

Working...
      X