Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help required.

Hi. Ihave created a 2 page site www.paintballing-in-kent.co.uk

On the 1st page, I have created a link in the centre of the page (just down from the top with a white background). This link says Click here to view Video". The first problem is that when the page displays this text box shows as a blank box (with no writing in it). It seems that if you click into it then the text appears. When it appears and you click it, the link works and you are taken to the 2nd page. On this 2nd page the same problem happens (just the empty box, with no text showing).

I have tried all day to correct this but cant seem to find the cause.

The reason for doing the video this way is:
    I had the 1st page done with a movie on but the screen was way to small, also it was taking along time to load (as the video is large) so I thought the best way was to create a link to a 2nd page and then another link to the video which would then show on a full screen. If this can be done in a different way then please advise.

Any help appreciated

Gordon

Re: Help required.

Hi Gordon

Hightlight the text and click on the hyperlink icon. I am doing this from memory but you will see 'Styles' In here you edit the colours for your hyperlinks, linked, visited link, active, hover link. I can only assume that 'linked' is set to white which is why you can't see it. I am also pretty sure any change you make will have to be repeated for every page this appears.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Help required.

Hi. Thanks for reply. The setting was in page properties. Found it and now all works.

However, the video is taking ages to load or buffer. Any suggestions on that?

Gordon

Comment

Working...
      X