help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!!!

Hi,i am what you may all term as a newb at computers and totally confused by most things technical so help of any description would be greatly appreciated.
    I am trying to set up a website for the "clan" i am in on ****.
    In my first page i want just a welcome and enter kind of thing with a command structure family tree as the second page where you can click on each individual member in the tree and that will then bring up information regarding that player.
    My first of many questions is this, if after entering the first home page"index" page the tutorial says to call it with a bvp extension do i then save subsequent pages with a html extension, and what do i put under each players picture in the family tree for it to jump to that persons profile in their individual pages once clicked? sorry to waffle but all i can say is newb ! please help. the first two pages are done as far as i can get for now
    Des

Re: help!!!

OK - I will try and help....
    1. when saving BlueVoda pages - forget extensions - just save as index or page2 etc - as BV will add the appropriate extensions when you publish your files.
    2. When you add images for your players - double click on the relevant image and add a link to the page where that players info is eg: click on Ted's picture will take you to ted's page (link would look something like: http://www.yoursite.com/teds_page.html). WHEN using hyperlinks you MUST use the full address. I hope this helps you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Unless you want to update the information for everyone in your clan, yourself, every time it needs to be updated, I would suggest you look for a script designed for your needs, or possibly just go with the run of the mill php nuke that many clan site use, you can get a mod to make it suit oyur needs

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Wow! Finally a real website where you can actually get free stuff In
        Canada!! this is a little bit long but please read ahead....
        I was excited when I found this site! Right now you too can get your
        hands on the hottest system available.There is absolutely NO CATCH!
        Anyways, check out the site, read all the terms and conditions and
        youll see that it is really for real and also totally secure. All
        you
        have to do is sign up for an offer (most of them are free trials
        that
        cost around one dollar) and then refer a few friends that sign up
        for
        offers too. The site has just recently extended these offers to
        Canada. Good thing is, it's still a fairly new site so its still got
        really good offers. Please use me referral link so I too can get my
        ****. CHECK IT OUT AND GOOD LUCK!!

All you have to do is complete 1 offer and refer a few freinds to do
        the same. Then you will be the proud new owner of a new **** 360!
        There is no catch! Several of the offers are free trial offers!

Most of the offers are ONLY ONE DOLLAR!!! Just give it a shot, I
        am!!

http://www.free****360.ca/?r=14897

Comment

It's only 10 minutes after your post: the link doesn't wotk. 404 Page not found Error. Might be just temporary?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X