Publishing Edits from BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Edits from BV

I have read many posts, and watched the tutorials again, but still cannot figure this out. I have edited information on each page of my site using BV and existing html (internet) page. I have saved all the information, and have published each page.

BV states that the pages were published successfully - however only 2 pages of my website show the updated contact information or other changes.

I want to make other updates / changes, but need to resolve this issue first. I am a complete novice and technically challenged - Sorry!

Thanks,
    Penny

Re: Publishing Edits from BV

When you republish make sure you click the publish all files and not just the changed files. Make sure you clear your cache and that you are accurately viewing the pages and not a stored page.

When you post always post links so that we can actually SEE what you are talking about, and what should have been changed or not changed.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen for replying...

I did do the things you suggested before posting just to double check.

Here is my website address: www.pennydollens-smith.com.

I am trying to change my contact info. on each page for my new location:

It should show: Family Stepping Stones in Carmel, IN, instead of Lotus Group in Fishers, IN. This is the key that it is not publishing correctly.

Any other ideas?

Penny

Comment

I see the updated info on all the pages (that are done) except the newsletter one. Double check that you did not change the name in anyway when you saved it and republish.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X