Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• java script

Hi
    I've been trying to add a java script that allows me to have a small slide show on my site. The text for the show shows up, but the images will not.
    Is this something not possible in Blue Voda, or I'm I just doing something wrong?

THX

Yes, this is possible in BlueVoda.
    Make sure you've also uploaded the images from the slide show to the server.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

how to...

hey Pablo,
      can you give me the exact steps on how to upload the pics to my server...I think that's where I failed...
      Thanks

Comment

1. Launch BlueFTP (select Tools->FTP manager from the BlueVoda menu)
        2. Login to your VodaHost account using Connect
        3. On the Left pane you should see your local files
        4. On the Right pane you should see your remote files
        5. Now copy (drag and drop) all the images you are using in the JavaScript to the remote folder.
        Forum Moderator
        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Having Problems With Blue Voda And Java

I Have A .js File And I Am Trying To Preview It In Bluevoda. Like You Can Do With Html. I Need Help In Finding A Way To Preview The .js File.

Thank-you

Comment

Having somewhat of a problem with getting images to show. I have read thru the posts on java scripts, but am still confused. The script is from Dynamic Drive and I have pasted that in an HTML box. The images (leaves) I used FTP and dragged from left pane to right pane (public-html). Perhaps I have dragged them to the wrong folder? Could you clarify what you mean by the "remote folder".

Thanks for your assistance.
            Diana

Originally posted by Pablo
            1. Launch BlueFTP (select Tools->FTP manager from the BlueVoda menu)
            2. Login to your VodaHost account using Connect
            3. On the Left pane you should see your local files
            4. On the Right pane you should see your remote files
            5. Now copy (drag and drop) all the images you are using in the JavaScript to the remote folder.
            Diana
            www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

Working...
            X