guestbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guestbook

How do I create a guestbook where visitors can write comments that can be replied by me?The vidoe tutorials don't teach that,they are very basic...
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks...

Re: guestbook

Originally posted by llee67
    How do I create a guestbook where visitors can write comments that can be replied by me?The vidoe tutorials don't teach that,they are very basic...
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks...
    You have to install a separate guest book script. There are lots outthere, for free. I think there is also something in Fantastico
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, there is an excellent script available through Fantastico.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thx...how can I get Fantastico?Is it free?

Comment

Originally posted by llee67
          Thx...how can I get Fantastico?Is it free?
          Fantastico is part of your CP. Go in there , the last icon (the smiley) and click it. It will get you to all the available scripts page. Install from there.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sigh...this is very frustrating...these instructions are for people used to this stuff,but I believe voda clients are all new at creating websites,just like me.I have no idea what to do now...I downloaded the viperguestbook,
            but how do I create a target directory to upload it to?My computer can't open php files,so apparently I have to transport the viper files to the webserver.How do I do it?Again,I read the instructions,but they are not easy to follow...

Comment

you don't need to download the viperguestbook, just install through Fantastico.
              Open your control panel and then click this symbol
              There you will find many free script ready to install include viperguestbook, then follow the installation instruction. that's it
              Nyoman

Comment

where i can find viper guestbook ? please help

Comment

Go in your CP, click onFantastico, and find and install Viper Guestbook
                  Navaldesign

Comment

llee67 - i too want to put a guestbook on my site - i tried following viper and got no where fast - finally went to web and used http://www.a-free-guestbook.com/register.php it was easy and works fine - not real attractive though asirimarco
                    www.movingon1.com
                    Ann
                    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
                    X