website in another language, multiple domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website in another language, multiple domains

Can I build a website in another language using the bluevoda website builder? I have Korean clients and the metatags and text need to be in Korean.

I also have international clients and I want to build a separate website for them with the content all in English, this website must have English metatags. I want to link the two websites which have different domain names by a link (this link will be the language option of English/Korean at the top of the homepage). Is that possible? Can I use the multiple domains feature that VodaHost offers or do I have to pay for a new domain and for hosting of two websites (which I don't mind doing by the way).

Also I have a domain question. I have a domain name already and it has a co.kr extension, and I got that domain name in February 10th 2006. Will there be a problem with that. Can I just stick with the same domain company and have the website hosted by somebody else (VodaHost)? I am asking because I read a thread here about there being a law about having to wait two months to move domains or something like that .....

Can VodaHost host domains with a co.kr extension?

Also how does your money-back guarantee work if I have pre-paid for one year and after 1 month I change my mind about the hosting and want the money back? Do you refund the whole amount (the one year payment) or do you refund pro-rata, only the unused portion?

I like the idea of VodaHost and BlueVoda but need to know the answer to all these questions before I take the big step of signing up.

Re: website in another language, multiple domains

1) I dont think BV takes korean characters. Try it out and let us know.
    2) In order for a co.kr domain extension to work on our servers you must update your name servers at your current registrar. We will provide you with full instructions in your welcome letter.
    3) Please click the below link to review our terms of service.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Do I have to transfer the domain to VodaHost or can I just point them to the server? My domain name was registered less than 60 days ago. I am not with any host at the moment, all I have is the domain. I don't want to go to the trouble and expense of transferring the domain if I can just point them. Is pointing the same as "updating the name servers at the current registrar"?

Comment

Updating your name servers is the fastest solution.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X