newly saved pages wont update after publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newly saved pages wont update after publishing

Hi, I have been publishing and updating my website with ease until yesterday. I imported a 3d button from the toolbar but didn't like it. So I then deleted it and re-saved and published my home page. However, the home page is still showing the previous saved version with the stretched out ugly 3d button. And now any page that I update save and publish wont update online. My "members" page wont update with the form information either? any suggestions?

cheers,

Toussaint

Re: newly saved pages wont update after publishing

Your page is most likely caching.. clear your cache and reload

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thank you for the quick reply. I have actually cleared my cache and the same situation occurs. I have also checked the site on 2 other computers and the same problem occurs.

- Toussaint

Comment

You might check to be sure you've published your changes to the proper folder--if you use any folders other than public_html. If you're like me, you may THINK you're publishing to public_html when in fact you're still publishing to public_html/someotherfolder.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I checked everything prior to actually pressing the "publish" button and still nothing.

Comment

If you are publishing to the correct folder then your pages WILL show the changes, if they are not then as Tom says above you need to check over and over and over again it is all correct. Make sure you don't have two pages named the same but with two different extensions. i.e. index.php and index.html
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
            X