Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatic linkthrough pages

An easy one:
    Because I make an affiliate site I choose for the strategy of linking to an own pages with the affiliate link.

However, I just can't find the option in bluevode which does that.

So I just want to create a page which links automatically through. How?? to do that?

Thanks in advance!

Re: automatic linkthrough pages

Double click on the image/text and add (to the link line) the full address of the page you want to link to. ie. http://www.yoursite.com/mypage_2.html
    Does this answer your question?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Usually affiliate programs provide you with a piece of code which is relevant to you. Indeed it includes your code number and some more details, plus the link to them, plus a part that creates the affiliate button on your page. The usual way to insert it in your page, is to create a html box (from the toolbar in BV), double click it to edit it, and insert in the window that opens up, the code they provide.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I see I stated my question wrong.

As a protection against commission theft you can link to your own page instead of directly to the merchant. That page links than further to the merchant.

The buyer doesn't see the affiliatelink when going with the mouse on the link, but the link to the own page (which does the actual linking).

I like to know how to create such a page.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur
          I see I stated my question wrong.

As a protection against commission theft you can link to your own page instead of directly to the merchant. That page links than further to the merchant.

The buyer doesn't see the affiliatelink when going with the mouse on the link, but the link to the own page (which does the actual linking).

I like to know how to create such a page.
          The problem is that links to the merchants usually are forms with hidden fields, some of which identify you to the merchant. And the link button is in fact a submit button. It redirects the client to the merchant's site, and in the same time submits to the merchant the information that this client is coming to him from your site, so he knows he has to pay you the commission. So why would you like to change it ? And why should your visitor click on an unidentified link ? How would he know which product is he going to buy, if the button he clicks isn't relevant to the product itself?

Or maybe i don't understand well what you are trying to accomplish?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X