Code 12029

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code 12029

It started with Email. I couldn't send any then I stopped receiving too. I am using Windows Mail.
    Now i am getting 12029 error when I am trying to upload my website. I can't connect to control panel, or my Email. My website: www.reliableliaison.com. Just to clear it out of the way my ISP can't help me. I have ran 2 different viruses removal programs and disabled all possible firewalls. My modem is connected without the router. I have unpluged everything and pluged it again. Tried every troubleshoting from Bluevoda and My ISP provider. Everything used to work just fine a week ago. Seams I have no problem accessing any other servers but 15 is just dead to me, and unfortunately it is the one I need to work. Please advise.

ah one more thing this is what i am getting when I am trying to check my mail:
    The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'moj email', Account: 'konrad.reliableliaison.com', Server: 'mail.reliableliaison.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Re: Code 12029

A 12029 error is a firewall issue error. This means that one or more firewalls is
    blocking your attempt to publish with BlueVoda. Please follow the below steps:

97% of the time this can be attributed to your Windows XP Firewall Please follow
    the following steps...

1) Go to your computers control panel
    2) Click on widows firewall
    3) Click on exceptions
    4) Click on add programs
    5) Add BlueVoda to your list of programs
    6) Press ok
    7) Reboot your computer

You have now successfully added BlueVoda to your safe programs list.
    You should not have this problem again. If the problem persists. Your
    computer might have a secondary firewall from Norton or MacAfee.
    You will also have to BlueVoda to their safe programs list.

Also if you are working from an office or you are using your companies
    computer or internet connection. You company probably has some type
    of network firewall in place.

Please contact your companies system administrator for instructions.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Also http://www.reliableliaison.com works perfectly, can you not see it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
        Also http://www.reliableliaison.com works perfectly, can you not see it?
        I can see your website too ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Website works fine but I can't upload any changes. Ill check your suggestions and let you know if it worked. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by konrad View Post
            Website works fine but I can't upload any changes. Ill check your suggestions and let you know if it worked. thank you.
            Be sure your images are optimized, if they are large images they will need resizing before you upload or publish your page with the images on them ..

you can use www.pixresizer.com

and an online image optimizer can be found at www.dynamicdrive.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ok i have looked up everything you mentioned. Let me tell you what i have found out to get closer to the core of it.
              My laptop works fine and connects no problem so it is my deskrop computer, however my problem is related directly to Voda15 server. Even if i go to control panel in bluevoda WB it takes me to http://www.vodahost.com/web-host-server-login.htm and then I can go to any server but voda15, which the one I need to work.
              I checked my firewall settings and i have added bluevoda but it didnt change anything.

Comment

ah i forgot to post my error when i am trying to logon into cpanel or my mail: The server at 75.126.169.140 is taking too long to respond.
                For my Email i am getting:
                The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'moj email', Account: 'konrad.reliableliaison.com', Server: 'mail.reliableliaison.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
                and,
                The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.reliableliaison.com', Server: 'mail.reliableliaison.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Comment

The client connects to a port that is blocked or unavailable on the mail server. If the client is trying to send a message, the blocked port is 25, and if the client is trying to retrieve a message, the blocked port is 110. Refer to the error message for the protocol and port numbers.
                  This means your isp has blocked you. You must use their protocols for OUTGOING mail.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

ok, well its not it again. I have spoke with their comcast reps and they say there is no way they blocked me.
                    In fact this is not just a problem with E-mail. I can't publish my pages b/c i can't connect to voda15. ( i sure can connect to every other server). I cant go to my cpanel or my mail either.
                    They were mentioning something about microsoft exchange servers or something.
                    I know its not my computer, b/c i just brought laptop from work and works just fine on the wireless connection from my neighbor, but i receive same error when i connect it to my modem.
                    So if it not my computer and not my ISP then i am clueless. Please help

Comment

Its your modem, modem settings or the ip. Your isp needs to refresh it, or give you another one... or their built in firewall.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

hmmm ... well i dont know how you are connecting to any other server either without their passwords, etc., so i think you are just meaning you are able to access the log in page on another computer ..

is your desktop computer plugged into a router or are you direct? Try unhooking and going direct from your computer .. if you are able to connect then it is your router and at times these routers also need updates - so you would need to call the company brand name of your router and change some of the settings in the set up there itself. (I have had to do this at one time or another too).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Konrad,

I have had the same problem before.

Call your isp service provider and and file a complaint that you cant access the internet and your mail.
                          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

ok nothing worked. I have new modem hooked up directly to computer. i Spend 2 hours on the phone with comcast and they were very patient. My Ip is reset, as my DNS, we have disconected every possible firewall.
                            Maybe i didnt explain it clear enough. I can go to www.vodahost.com/login.htm and enter every server but voda15. It will not even take me to the screen where ican type my user id and password.
                            I cant upload my pages due to this server to. It wont even connect to it. If i pick any other from the drop box manu it would go, but so what? I dont need to have access to any other server. I am under voda15 and this is the only one i have prolbem with.
                            So we know now it is not dns, or my IP or my modem, and it isnt my computer, b/c i am getting same errors on my laptop if i hook it up to my modem. Everything works great if i take have it connected wirelesly to my neighbor.
                            Is it possible to move my website to different server?

Comment

"hmmm ... well i dont know how you are connecting to any other server either without their passwords, etc., so i think you are just meaning you are able to access the log in page on another computer ." - as response to this comment: by connecting to server i mean i am able to see username and password box. Voda15 wont even let me get that far.

Comment

Working...
                              X