Re: Outlook 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Outlook 2007

Hi yesterday i tried to set up my email account on my outlook 2007 but doesnt work, it is the same steps with the outlook 2003?

Steps are similar. Please be more specific. What have you done? Is it an incoming problem? an outgoing problem?.....what?

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Darren!!!
      the error message shows that i have some problem with the outgoing (smtp) i dont know what i need to do. Please Help me

Comment

Not sure about where you live but over here in the UK and I believe in the states too that ISP's are now insisting you use their smtp settings. You might want to check this.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Madrid View Post
          Hi yesterday i tried to set up my email account on my outlook 2007 but doesnt work, it is the same steps with the outlook 2003?
          Outlook 2007 (XP) sets up the same way as other previous versions, but you must select MANUAL in the first "pane" of the Wizzard.

There are detailed instructions on how to manaully set up Office/Outlook 2003 in the Email Forums in VodaTalk to follow if you find them before you begin to reset your own Outlook using the exact same procedures.

If you continue with the Wizzard setup, it is often impossible to set the specifics that getting mail from your server requires, and there is no step within the Wizzard to go back and do it Manually so it is important to select it when first presented.

There are no requirements regarding ISP/IP's as mentioned in a post above for the US, but I probably think that is a bit of overthink on how the email Forms themselves must have additional coding rather than simple header stamps as once was (pre-BV10)....

Have no idea about the VISTA version, and have successfully avoided it thus far.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X