linking pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking pages

My domain is shownoff.net. I am having trouble with links. I have links from my index page that are working fine, however when you go to one of those linked pages I have more links. These are the ones that are not working. ex: from my index page you can go to my clothing page (this one is working fine.) Then from my clothing page you can go to girls or womens size page. These are not working. Since they are link from clothing back to index, should I be doing somthing different with the url?

Re: linking pages

Originally posted by tptcbkn
    My domain is shownoff.net. I am having trouble with links. I have links from my index page that are working fine, however when you go to one of those linked pages I have more links. These are the ones that are not working. ex: from my index page you can go to my clothing page (this one is working fine.) Then from my clothing page you can go to girls or womens size page. These are not working. Since they are link from clothing back to index, should I be doing somthing different with the url?
    Provide the URL so we can have a look
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have several, here is one of them.....www.shownoff.net/womens.html

Comment

womens.html is published as Womens.html that's why it doesn't work. I suppose that the rest of your pages have similar errors, but of course i can't be sure because i can't see the content of your site. Open BlueFTP, and connect to your site. Look, and write down the names of the pages, then compare them to the ones in your links
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you! I still have one that's not working. I did compair and they seem to be the same. Can you help me with this one? www.shownoff.net/Our_Stallion.html.

Comment

Originally posted by tptcbkn
            Thank you! I still have one that's not working. I did compair and they seem to be the same. Can you help me with this one? www.shownoff.net/Our_Stallion.html.
            The W instead of w was a lucky guess. In Our_Stallion.html i have tried but couldn't find the problem. Do this: save again this page typing the name from scratch, then publish it again. Type it in as it is in your links. However, it would be wise that you didn't use Uppercase characters in your pages names.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X