Help with sizing of webpages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with sizing of webpages

I am SOooo New to all of this. I have my site up and running www.adsbyempire.com, but I can't find out how to make it look different, I have a wide screen lap top and the site is about 4 inches hieght and 12 inches wide. I would like it to be in the center of the screen like other sites look. Can someone help. I went through ALL the tutorials and can't find how to do this

Pam

Re: Help with sizing of webpages

Size of pages in soho depend on 1.) the template you choose, this particular one is fluid..meaning it moves with the screen sizing or window sizing your monitor is set to... and 2.) the number of elements you place on a page. It allows 30 "drop ins"

Use custom includes to more tightly design your page. This does require knowledge of html coding to an extent.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello,
      I had the same problem and the way I solved it was by calling this #xxxxxxxxxxxxx it is the # for soholaunch and ask for Chris or Mike and tell them you would like them to make your site a static site and they can do this for you. An example of this you can check out my site www.primalleathers.com and you can see what it looks like.

Good luck
      Randie

Comment

Please do not publish other peoples fone number. If they want that number out they would publish on site.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The number for soholaunch help is published on line thats how I found it so I didnt think it would be a problem as it is available to soholuanch members.

www.primalleathers.com

Comment

Working...
          X