Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I point multiple domains to the same website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I point multiple domains to the same website?

Please could some one hold my hand on this please?

I have my main website (eg abc.com) and then also another domain called for example abc.org.uk How do I point the .org domain to the .com website?

I want to do this so no matter which of the two websites people type into their browser it takes them to the .com webiste.

Can anyone help or advise on how to do this please?

Re: How do I point multiple domains to the same website?

add the ones you want to direct as parked domains in your control panel. Then click on each one and click on add forwarder. follow easy instructions.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you, I didnt realise it was parked domains, I was looking for something relating to pointing domains to a website.

I will now give it a go

Comment

Hi,

This is what I do with my site I have bought all the domain names
        .uk ,.org, .net, .nz & more registered in prospective country's to give local dns presence then used 301 redirects showing the local site in browser header on some & main com site on others If you use duplicate content there are problems. the search engine ratings are low for these feeder sites but there are a few hits according to my site logs.also this enables me to buy & use site names rather then just park them. plus a few other things......

Comment

Working...
        X