Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just published

www.listmls99.com

Please critique. This is my very first site.....notice the lack of really stylish graphics....

Re: just published

Not bad for your first stab. There's one simple step that you can do to make it look MUCH more professional: Take out all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Vodaland; it's a great place to be.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Not a bad start, you pages are a little unbalanced. You have nothing on the right side of your pages, you could move the text over some if there os nothing else going there. How about adding some photos of properties to add more visual appeal?
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks....yeah I get a little excited!!!!

Do you mean unbalanced only that there is nothing on the right??? I want to put some stuff there. I could add some pics

Comment

As you should be, Good Job. Now the tweeking begins, you'll find that with suggestions you will receive as well as the more you look at it and think about it you may change somethings and somethings you may not.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net

Comment

Hi Michael,

Congratulations. It's a very good website; well-constructed and informative.

Some suggestions and comments:
            1. Yes, you need some pictures and/or graphics to strengthen the impact of the whole website.
            2. I don't mind the multiple exclamation marks (!!!). They add extra emphasis to the points made, especially on the Home Page.
            3. The "rider" at the bottom of each page i.e. Coast 2 Coast Realty LLC is a member of the National Association of Realtors etc, etc. would be better placed further up on each page, closer to the bulk of the text. I did not scroll down at first as I thought that the pages were complete. I scrolled down and, lo and behold, there was more out of sight.
            4. Don't forget to insert a spacebetween Realtors and (NAR), and also between Realtors and (OSCAR).
            5. The glass button titled "MLS Rules &Regs" would look less cramped if you used a slightly smaller font size. It looks to be 'struggling' to contain the text as it is.
            6. Maybe you should add extra impact to the top logo by inserting a graphic related to your business. By inserting a graphic on the right side of the text, the overall balance of each page would be improved. D'son has remarked on this slight imbalance also.
            7. Change FAQS to FAQ.

Well done Michael. The website promotes your business extremely well.

Regards,

Len Agar (Taijitu)

www.grandcasaproperty.com
            www.seenitty.com

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Re-Published

www.listmls99.com

So I took the advice of a few of you very nice people and changed a couple things. Would you please let me know how it looks? I'm also trying to make sure the pages can be seen without scrolling to the right. On my desktop I have to scroll to the right, however on my laptop, I'm able to see the whole page without scrolling.

Thank you.

Comment

Your pages are 1134 px wide you need to keep them under 1000, 980 is just about perfect. Like the photos, the light box is a good touch. You have a button that says service fees but it lists products and stuff not really describing the fees (unless I am missing something, I am looking quickly) should it services or something else?
                  Reguards
                  Ed
                  www.dsondesigns.com
                  www.300hitter.com
                  www.bigjk.net

Comment

Hey Mcarulli,

I am working on a similiar project... if you want to see click here

Comment

Working...
                    X