X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feedback

hi please could you give me some feedback on my new designed website

Re: feedback

Too much blue for me, kinda strains my eyes. I think the secondary pages (not the index) look better, more visually appealing and offers more content. I think you should make you about us page your home page.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hello Golly,

Great advice from D'son. That vivid blue Home Page (index) is a shock to the eyes and the colour combination makes the text less easy to read. Also, the use of the phrase "Mission Statement" is very formal and hackneyed these days. Why not simply say "Our Aim"?

The pages would look better if the text headings and links were written in a smaller font size.

Only my opinion Golly.

Taijitu

www.seenitty.com
      www.grandcasaproperty.com

Comment

Hi Golly

The menu bars on the index page gives a good summation of the content on the linked pages... but I couldn't understand why not all of the tabs are capitalised.

Looking through your pages Golly alerted me to areas I need to work on and address on my webpages. Not meaning to appear dismissive of the hard work you have put into the pages, I noticed the inconsistenties of the menu items to their linked pages such as:
        'info' for the page titled Information,
        'news' for the page titled SODA NEWS,
        'contact' for the page titled Contact Us,
        'statement' for the page titled "Our Aim",
        'secretary' for the page titled Secretarys Page,
        'away games' ... etc.

Only wanting to help you make your pages better Golly, in my opinion your pages may appear more professional if the menu items reflected the page titles and the fonts were more evenly matched between pages.

Best regards
        Allan

www.rmsaustralia.net

Comment

Working...
        X