• Show
Clear All

• Please take a look

Hoping a few of you experts could take a look at
    www.kandehorse.com
    all ideas gratefully recieved
    Johnny

Re: Please take a look

Hi Johnny. This site looks really good. Well done.

I've just got a few observations.

1) I think your navigation links are a bit small. I nearly thought it was a 1 page site.

2) The background image, I felt could do with watering down a little. I found the text on your home page a tad difficult to read because the font size is quite small.

3) End your pages with a footer. You know, the usual thing copyright, page links and so on

All the best

Darrren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Very nice, I agree with Darren on all his points, maybe wash the back ground out a bit more to make the text stand out. Also you could add splits in you menu that will make verticle lines between your menu links, you will have to play with them (move them over). Its easy to do but not so to expalin here.
      Good Job.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I'm with them. Nice looking , I also at first thought it was a one page site. But I kept looking and found it. If that girl in that picture wasn't so hot, I might of left sooner and never found them.

Text was a little hard to read. Wash it down a little or maybe different font colors.

Over all, a great looking site, clean, neat, easy to look at. Very good!!
        Craig

http://lesleinlawn.com/
        http://turftopics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leslein View Post
          I'm with them. Nice looking , I also at first thought it was a one page site. But I kept looking and found it. If that girl in that picture wasn't so hot, I might of left sooner and never found them.

Text was a little hard to read. Wash it down a little or maybe different font colors.

Over all, a great looking site, clean, neat, easy to look at. Very good!!
          A man after my own heart. Agree with you 110%.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Love the photo of that sexy lady and her horse. Just increase the font size an maybe bold them so they will stand out of your background. Like they said the menu, at first I thought was part of the text. maybe use a horizontal line to seperate it from the text or use the vertical line to seperate the links... The other thing is you need to have a title for your page; on your index page right click and choose page properties... on the "general" properties type the title of your page, maybe something like "Kandi Horse Malawi... the most impressive stable in Africa". That way when people go to your site, instead of showing "index on the top title page, it will show your own title.

Comment

Thanks for looking at my site, altough i think some of you spent more time looking at my wife!!!!
              all comments were received gratefully and noted, i still have a lot of work to on titles metatags keywords ect, so will get back at it.
              Thanks again

Johnny

Comment

Working...
              X