Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im done . im ready give me your opinion please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im done . im ready give me your opinion please..

Re: im done . im ready give me your opinion please..

Good work there.

Comment

looks pretty good there, nice work.

In my browser I had to scroll over to get it centered in the screen to see the whole view, then it was still a little to wide. Not one for scrolling left to right.

Other then that, it looks real good!!
      Craig

http://lesleinlawn.com/
      http://turftopics.com

Comment

I like the layout, like the colors, but it is too wide and the page is not centered. You need to build your page all the way at the top left of the builder window, and keep your pages no wider than 1000 (980 is perfect).
        On some of your pages you have 2 buttons at the top that say sign in, while on others one says sign up and one says sign in. I would do something different with those (some sort of different login option). You have two pages (cloths and newsletter) opening in pop up windows so no one can see anything on the page, they should open in a new window (put _blank in the target area of the links). I just went through your site quickly but Overall good job.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Your rotating banner photos are too big (file size) try and reduce them to load faster, what it does to my screen is (the right side rotator) is before it can completely load the next photo it switches to the next photo and same with that next photo, i think you have like 4 photos there but i only see the first one completely. Still reviewing the other links but the loading was just too slow. Look for a thread on here on how to have a lot of photos (thumbnails) and have them load as if they are one photo. I think the trick is to have all your photos saved as one photo using either photoshop, etc.. It will be more impressive if your viewers dont have to wait before they see whats the content...

Comment

i thank you im going to work on it

Comment

This might help on the centering.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X