Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I link to an FTP saved .pdf file for website uploading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I link to an FTP saved .pdf file for website uploading?

I have uploaded 2 .pdf files to my FTP as the tutorial instructs but I do not know how to show the download link on my site, so that clients can download the .pdf files to their computers. How do I do this?

Re: How do I link to an FTP saved .pdf file for website uploading?

Originally posted by BAN
    I have uploaded 2 .pdf files to my FTP as the tutorial instructs but I do not know how to show the download link on my site, so that clients can download the .pdf files to their computers. How do I do this?
    Use an image or a button or a shape and just put the links as http://www.yoursite.com/filename.pdf . You can also use the menubar or nav bar buttons to do the same thing, or even a simple text
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: How do I link to an FTP saved .pdf file for website uploading?

Worked great! Though I had to remember to put the subfolder, where I had stored the files, in the address of the link. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X