Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming Sports and Profiles

Hey gang,

Finished the site and I need your feedback. I would appreciate it form a stand point of the following:
    • Continuety
    • Asthetics
    • Content
    Thanks for your feedback

www.ehsnkaty.net

Re: Streaming Sports and Profiles

I like it, you could reduce your page width to the size of your banner (you have blank space on the right side) in the I0Frame when you click on a player it opens in a new window, and since you have full navagation on those pages they should open in the same one. I remember when you first asked if it could be done in BV, and can see the amount of work you have put in and think you did a great job. These are my first impressions as I briefly went through it, I am sure others will dig deeper as will I when I get more time. Good Job
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

D'son
      Can you explain your comment about opening the player in a new window. On my system the IFrame is fixed in the main viewing page. All players load in the IFrame on the same page. Please let me know more detail if the site is doing something other than this on your end. Thanks for your feedback.

Comment

When I click on (say) Shane Ross within the I-Frame to view his profile it opens a new window. It does this with all of them.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

The intent was to open the profile in a new browser. Is this poor practice? I do not want to have the profile popup in the IFrame that has the origional sellection. What would you suggest?

Comment

Working...
          X