Completed our new website please review and comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed our new website please review and comment

Well I finally found what i was looking for. I am an affiliate of many places and noticed that with other websites they have their own affiliate programs to help either sell their product or more added traffic, so i figured i would try the same thing but the cost of many programs are more highly priced so i never attempted until now.

now i am in the process of starting my own affiliate program for my websites and now i have full resell rights to sell our program.

Here is the link please review it and let me know what do you all feel about the websaite in general meaning color, size, centered etc. oh if anyone clicks on the click here to find out what an affiliate is please allow it through your popup stopper/blocker.

Thanks
    Jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Re: Completed our new website please review and comment

Looks good>>>
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Simple, succinct , and dosn't go on and on.

I like it and I hope you do well..................
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

hey,

simple for an affiliate site. few things, using He/she is not really a common practice. May be you can try a common wording by taking reference from other websites. You put "Click on the link below to buy". Instead put a link just below the button to say "Click button to buy" that might look good.

Being seen lot of affiliate ads myself, you can add more information to convinence people. How can they improve their business, pro's and con's. Business always look out for what am I going to get out of it, so may be few examples would help too.

Just my thoughts..
        Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
        www.vijaianand.com
        www.igurus.net
        www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

I agree with the last post that there really isn't enough information on the site.

Put yourself in your potential customer's ***** - if you knew nothing at all about affiliate programs what information would you want to know before you were prepared to hand over $49.95 to a complete stranger.

I would also suggest that you make the text in the pop up box smaller - it would fit in with your main page.

Comment

Clean and neat, I also think it's a little sparse. Looks good, keep up the good work.
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
            X