shopping cart help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopping cart help

I would like to have several hundred items in my shopping cart. I will have 12 different categories in my shopping cart with between 10-30 items in each. I wanted to put them all under my Shop Now page. Do I need multiple shop now pages for that many items? If so, how would I go about doing that? I'm a total newbie to web design and these forums, so plase bear with. Site is barnabaswoodcraft.com. Thanks for any help

Re: shopping cart help

It depends on how you want to do it.. you can simply add them to the cart.. and then make navigation to those pages or.. you can make outer pages.

Watch the soho tutorials they will help.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

The tutorials were great for adding the items and pics into the shopping cart through the file manager. Also adding these items into the Shop Now page seemed to be going ok. I wasn't aware at fiist that you could only have 30 items per page. Would it make the most sense on my actual site to have one Shop Now page with 12 sub pages? I'm just not sure the best way to go with that many categories. Any words of wisdom would be great, and I'll keep reviewing the tutorials. Any specific one you think might be relevent? I'm amazed at all the quick and helpful responses to everybodies questions. Thanks, Rob

Comment

Go see grannys nook. I linked up 90% of the stuff.. in outer pages but i could have also just linked straight into the cart.. via menu navigation using the external link about the middle of the page.. I could have just linked it straight to the cart category versus making my own pages...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thaks for the help Karen. Granny's nook is very cool. It's basicly exactly what I'd like our site to be. When I make shopping cart pages, does a view cart page get automaticly generated or what does one normally do there? I assume kmac is one of you're sites and you help design websites? I may need help to finish this a little quicker. Thanks, Rob

Comment

Working...
          X