another website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another website

Hello everyone. Right simple (but stupid?) question. I have built my site which I am well pleased with, now want to build another, but I would like to keep it all separate, if I install BV again it overrides everything I already have. How can I have two separate BV's?

Hope this makes sense.

Jan

Re: another website

Hi Jan,
    You can achieve what you want just by using sub-directories. Sleepybumblebee is totally seperate from girlonthehill and all I have done is create a sub directory (both in BV and on my PC so i can really keep things seperate). This gives you the added bonus of not needing anymore VodaHost accounts! You just purchase the .www.newsite.co.uk bit and then point it at your sub-dir or set up an 'add-on' domain. Check out the tutorials about 'add-on' and sub-domains iit will explain it all clearly for you. I hope that helps ;o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: another website

Thanks Amanda, have just replied to you on the other forum about swaping links, this is jan from woman2woman. email is janice@woman2woman.me.uk if you want to mail me we can exchange.

Jan

Comment

Working...
      X