e-mail setup in web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail setup in web pages

In setting up my pages, how do I list my e-mail address on my page where a viewer can click on the e-mail address on my page and it will automatically pop up an e-mail send window to send their e-mail directly to my e-mail address?

thank you

Re: e-mail setup in web pages

1. you would type in the email address that you want the message to go to for example:
    yourname********.com

2. highlight this type and then click on the hyperlink tool at the top

3. choose maito option when the box comes up

4. put the email address into the proper box

that's it - you can choose the font and the size you want to make it, save your page and publish it.
    Good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mindbedner View Post
      In setting up my pages, how do I list my e-mail address on my page where a viewer can click on the e-mail address on my page and it will automatically pop up an e-mail send window to send their e-mail directly to my e-mail address?

thank you
      It's not advised to do this, for a couple of reasons ..

1) Your email address will be harvested by many spammers and you will regret ever doing this, to the point you might want to rid yourself of the email address.

2) Not everyone has a default email program that will automatically pop open and this will cause problems ..

- It is recommended to use a contact form, very easy with the blue voda website builder and the help of members on this forum. As well, you can have your email address simply typed on the page, but not linked, so that a viewer could copy and paste into their own email program to contact you ..

- As well, if you are wanting your email address linked on your website, then you should encrypt your email address and avoid the headaches that you will encounter.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

good quality ,hand knit merchandice

Comment

please look take a look

Comment

Working...
          X