My new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new site

Could you tell me if you can under stand what I wrote on my website, I get it, but that's because I wrote it, I am not sure if other are doing to under stand what I am talking about.

John

www.eazyermoney.com

I thank you for your time.
    John Baranowski
    www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Re: My new site

I think you have done a great job, but i think you need to do something with the text.

To me your text looks like a long list of words and because every thing looks the same it's difficult to work out what line you are on unless you put your finger on the screen as if you are reading a book.

I think you should break it up into paragraphs (another words manageable chunks of text) that is easy on the viewers eye. Use some bold text in some strategic places to catch the viewers eye.

The other thing was the spacing between the words, kind of looked a bit odd but may look better if you take my advice above.

All the best

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: My new site

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
      I think you have done a great job, but i think you need to do something with the text.

To me your text looks like a long list of words and because every thing looks the same it's difficult to work out what line you are on unless you put your finger on the screen as if you are reading a book.

I think you should break it up into paragraphs (another words manageable chunks of text) that is easy on the viewers eye. Use some bold text in some strategic places to catch the viewers eye.

The other thing was the spacing between the words, kind of looked a bit odd but may look better if you take my advice above.

All the best

Darren

Thank you

I see what you mean and I when back and fixed that.

Thank you again

www.eazyermoney.com
      John Baranowski
      www.bostonaudiodesign.com

Comment

Working...
      X