computer crashed new published pages won't show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer crashed new published pages won't show up

My computer recently crashed and I had to get an alternate computer up and running. I had no problem importing the html pages from blue voda through (new page from existing html) since my website is live.
    However when I publish any changes, they are not showing up online.
    The box pops up "publish succesful" but when I go live, nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong?
    I double checked that the ip address I was publishing to was the same as the one in my blue voda welcome email.
    My website is www.snugasabugbabyslings.com

Re: computer crashed new published pages won't show up

Unless you give us an example of a change that you have made, we can not tell you if you were successful or not....................site is appearing OK.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Sorry.. I have changed my pictures on my homepage, and when I publish it the original pictures are still there.
      I'm not sure how I could let you see what the changes should be... but the site remains the same way I published it before my computor crashed.

Comment

Just an added note: it is the picture underneatht the word "ring sling" that I am trying to change...for some reason it is really undersized. I'm trying to replace that picture with a larger one, and even after being publised the old one remains live

Comment

Working...
        X