Why did I decide to do this!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did I decide to do this!!!

Hi, I am having problems. I have designed my pages and have been able to upload my index page to the temp url, but I can't seem to publish the other pages. I click on publish and then it says sucessfully published. But I can't get them to appear. I have asked support but the reply - your hyperlinks are not working properly because you still need to point your name servers to the below
    ns7.vodahost.com......
    When I do this it takes me to my control panel, but it didn't tell me what to do there and I can't find a tutorial that tells me. The reply also said I could ring my current registrar. But I have no idea who that is. I am getting more confused by the day and am wondering if I should have just paid someone to do this for me. If anyone out there has any ideas please help!
    very frustrated, in New Zealand

Re: Why did I decide to do this!!!

Originally posted by Horse Gear Hire
    Hi, I am having problems. I have designed my pages and have been able to upload my index page to the temp url, but I can't seem to publish the other pages. I click on publish and then it says sucessfully published. But I can't get them to appear. I have asked support but the reply - your hyperlinks are not working properly because you still need to point your name servers to the below
    ns7.vodahost.com......
    When I do this it takes me to my control panel, but it didn't tell me what to do there and I can't find a tutorial that tells me. The reply also said I could ring my current registrar. But I have no idea who that is. I am getting more confused by the day and am wondering if I should have just paid someone to do this for me. If anyone out there has any ideas please help!
    very frustrated, in New Zealand
    www.horsegear.co.nz
    Well, it's simple. You purchased your domain name in nz, from some company. They registered your domain name for you. They are your registrar. Registrars usually offer a controll panel for each customer, so you should enter that control panel, and change the nameservers to vodahost. If you don't know how to do this, call them and ask them to do it for you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Why did I decide to do this!!!

Thanks, for replying, I will contact them now.

Comment

Working...
      X