autoresponder question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autoresponder question

Hi I'm a VH customer and my domain name is gooddogsitter.net...so I set up 2 forms on my website and they're working just fine, but I keep getting the autoresponder emails as well as my form emails. Is that supposed to happen? Or have I messed something up so the person filling out the form is not recieving my autoresponder email because it's coming to me instead? I swear I watched the autorespnder tutorial a zillion times and I didn't see anything weirdly wrong. Any email guru's out there?
    Last edited by korukai; 02-10-2009, 04:27 AM. Reason: added more

Re: autoresponder question - PLEEEEEASE HELP!

This post was never responded to but I'm having the same issue. Can someone please help?

I have my autoresponder setup through Control Panel but when I test it out using my personal email address as the person sending, for some strange reason, the autoresponder is sent to me twice ... once as notification for a new form being submitted and ... two, as the sender of the email as if I'm the one who submitted the form so for example, instead of the autoresponder being sent to my personal email address as the person submitting the form, it was sent to my notification email address ... the same one the notification email is sent to. Am I making any sense here? Can someone please help? Thanks a bunch, your help is greatly appreciated!
    Yusheeka Davis - Credit Report and Score Expert Providing Free Credit Report Audits
    http://www.start-fresh-credit.com

Comment

Re: autoresponder question

Yes it does happen.

Try using Naval's LOGGER which is free and good.

goto......Thank you Naval
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X