This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links into other areas of my web site

1. Do I Have To Register A Domain Name And Sign Up To Able Go From One Page To Another Within My Web Site

2 Do I Create Seperate Pages And Then Somehow Link Them To The Navigation Bar?

That Will Do For Starters Dont Want To Take Up All Your Time. Thanks Martin

Re: Links into other areas of my web site

1. You need a domain name to be able to publish your pages
    2. you need a vodahost account to publish using bluevoda
    3. you need a domain host which may or may not be vodahostdomains (but whey not - good service, price and keep everything under the same group as it is a sister company).
    4. Separate pages can be linked
    5. suggest you check http://support.vodahost.com/ or
    alternatively check the link http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...3&pcid=0&nav=0
    for introductory common questions for starting your webpage.
    Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks for that blunt but to the point I will get on with my web site construction but just to make sure I am going about it the right way, no buttons will work on the web page until it is published and I have domain name etc, I make seperate pages and then link them after wards? thanks fr your help

Comment

Originally posted by martinceh
        Thanks for that blunt but to the point I will get on with my web site construction but just to make sure I am going about it the right way, no buttons will work on the web page until it is published and I have domain name etc, I make seperate pages and then link them after wards? thanks fr your help
        If you have already the names of your pages and the domain name, (if it's free) you can insert the links in your menu bar though you won't be able to make links work in preview. I strongly reccomend that you first signup, so you make sure that your domainname is available, then create your links and publish your pages
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X