Ok...let me have it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok...let me have it.

Well I finished my first website ever and I have to admit it's kinda addicting and I've only hit the basics...keep in mind that I'm very color blind so if my site colors clash please let me know.

I plan on adding a footer and logo whenever the guy finishes it.
    www.indianalandmanagement.net

thanks,

Re: Ok...let me have it.

Hi, the looks are fine. But there is way to much side scroll on all pages. This might help.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Why have you got 2 CC in Sccurity in your header Logo ?
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Hi, the looks are fine. But there is way to much side scroll on all pages. This might help.
        I understand all of that...I started on the upper left and centered in browser but I noticed that on other computers my pages aren't aligned correctly...but it is on mine. I looked around for answers and the only thing I found on this forum is the link you just supplied.

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
          Why have you got 2 CC in Sccurity in your header Logo ?
          It's not cc...it's ec but the background shadow i guess does make it look that way. thanks i didnt notice it(color blind)

Comment

Hi, a lot of people seem to have the same problem. So i can only assume its not worded very well in the tutorials, or not even there. ? Maybe the admin can correct this at some time to save computers with out flight simulators learning how to land.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi!

It's not cc...it's ec but the background shadow i guess does make it look that way. thanks i didnt notice it(color blind)
              I didn't find the headings easy to read either although I did see the ec. The different coloured text on an already multi coloured background is a bit confusing for the eye. I'd stick to one colour which stands out and doesn't compete with the photo.
              Elena
              Dordogne holiday cottages

Comment

I personally wouldnt put a link to the government grants etc as you want them to come to you, to find out about the incentives not go there themselves.
                Also I find a Dont mixed in with Do's quite irritating as it doesnt flow well when reading, purely personal taste though.
                I had a play with the text and layout on your home page so you could see what I meant however it would'nt post on here right, so if your interested I could email it to you if thats not against the rules on here , Im new so Im not sure whats pc etc

love the pictures of the wildlife!

Mooncatxx

Comment

I would love to see your ideas. I've been playing around with different layouts, both look and content, but I'm unsure how it will effect search engines. I come up 1st on google with a few different word variations and would hate to lose that. I'm also waitng for my logo work to be done and I definitely want to incorporate that too. My e-mail is jeden@indianalandmanagement.net ...it's on my websight too. Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                  X