Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please give this a really hard test drive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please give this a really hard test drive!

I'd really like to thank everyone for their help over the last few months as I've put together this site.

And now I'm going to ask for a really big favor. Please rip my site apart and be as critical as you can. I've got pretty big shoulders, so I should be able to take it (big that is, not pretty). I'm really looking for the opinions of lots of people, so fingers crossed, here's a link to my site !!!

Re: Please give this a really hard test drive!

UMMM.... I really wish it had less flash and i knew what i was looking at it before i had to click in 20 places to find out. I still have no idea what its about unless its to spend 2 hours filling out your forms and then i dont know what i get if i do or how much it costs...so im likely not there long and if i wasnt viewing here ..i would have left after the intro or even before. I have the attention span of a 2 year old. Look at the pretty colors..oh...thats it? ok..wheres my cheerios...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Your nav bar or menu is camouflaged and they look more like Ad Statements than links.
      Ditto to above, I felt like I was playing 'hiding-go-seek' as I found I had 5 pages open (all seem to open as_blank) and still I did not get to see a voucher...
      Andrew

sigpic

Port Elizabeth Web Design Solutions
      Latest Release: Eastern Cape Hunting Safaris
      Work In Progress Cape Town Dietician
      BlueVoda Web Design Portfolio

Comment

Hi, it says it's a fun site. Sorry! But far to drawn out. I think you will get most visitors leaving.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X