Linking bookmarks together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking bookmarks together

Hi, sorry to bother all of you yet again but I have another problem.

I understand how to use bookmarks, but when I link an image to a bookmark and then test it in preview mode, I get this message:

This link has been disabled.
    BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable these links be sure to publish all referenced pages to your website and specify their absolute URLs in the link properties.

However, when I link text to the same bookmark it works perfectly.

Can anyone help?

Re: Linking bookmarks together

Originally posted by Langlois
    Hi, sorry to bother all of you yet again but I have another problem.

I understand how to use bookmarks, but when I link an image to a bookmark and then test it in preview mode, I get this message:

This link has been disabled.
    BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable these links be sure to publish all referenced pages to your website and specify their absolute URLs in the link properties.

However, when I link text to the same bookmark it works perfectly.

Can anyone help?
    Blue Voda converts some kind of links as the image to bookmark link in a link to the internal nolink.html page (the one with the message you saw). I think there is nothing you can do. The link will work when the page is published.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Linking bookmarks together

Thanks yet again NavalDesign. I think that's just about all the help I need.

Comment

Working...
      X