Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new site

Hi,
    Please can you test my site! It has the same purpose as my last site but i decided my site needed a change of name.
    here it is - www.british-classic-cars.co.uk
    thanks,
    Matt

Re: My new site

Very nice, not much different from your other site (which I liked also). You might think about making the guest book a little longer so that users can actually see that someone wrote in it. Anyway good job.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

One thing to fix: At the top of your page it's supposed to say "British Classic Cars." The final "s" is on a second line, hiding behind one of your nav buttons. You just need to use the blue handles to give your text a bit more room.
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I haven't seen your old site, but this one looks nice and clean. I agree with Ed about the guestbook. I think making the iFrame longer will take it up a notch.

Great job!
        HalaalPages.com
        FREE Georgia Muslim Directory

Comment

Thank you for everyone who has commented so far. I will make changes accordingly.
          If you haven't seen my previous website then you can see it here: www.miporganisation.com
          The layout is very alike.
          Matt

Comment

Hi
            When your site loaded a lot of the text was out of sync and overlaying the next sentence

I found the photograph of Mr Parsons poor quality which set me wondering why you didn't have a better quality photo and when I'm considering buying something visual all images on the site affect my judgement of the quality I'm to expect.

I would have liked to see a photograph of a print made up ready for sale & I wondered whether the made up prints were signed ? which is why they are a limited edition of 500 as now Mr Parsons is deceased no further signed versions will be available if this is the case I would point this out in the sales blurb

and I noticed a couple of errors

Subject "inks" conflicts with verb "ensures."
            so should read either

fast inks ensure
            or fast ink ensures

also I think manufactures should read manufacturer's

Mr Parsons was a very talented artist I enjoyed looking at his work nice site

I hope this is helpful

Mooncatxx

Comment

Originally posted by mooncatxx View Post
              Hi
              When your site loaded a lot of the text was out of sync and overlaying the next sentence

I found the photograph of Mr Parsons poor quality which set me wondering why you didn't have a better quality photo and when I'm considering buying something visual all images on the site affect my judgement of the quality I'm to expect.

I would have liked to see a photograph of a print made up ready for sale & I wondered whether the made up prints were signed ? which is why they are a limited edition of 500 as now Mr Parsons is deceased no further signed versions will be available if this is the case I would point this out in the sales blurb

and I noticed a couple of errors

Subject "inks" conflicts with verb "ensures."
              so should read either

fast inks ensure
              or fast ink ensures

also I think manufactures should read manufacturer's

Mr Parsons was a very talented artist I enjoyed looking at his work nice site

I hope this is helpful

Mooncatxx
              Thank you very much! I appreciate the detail which you have gone into explaining the errors on this site, and will make changes accordingly.
              Thanks again!
              Matt

Comment

Working...
              X